14 Day Countdown to Valentines for YOUR Someone Special

This past Valentine's Day I made these cute sayings for my Hubbie and attached them to candy. (He is obsessed with candy!) You can say just about anything you want that goes with different kinds of candy. I hid one each day from the 1st of February to the 14th of February, in places he would have to go each day.

So if I knew he was leaving for work, I put one in his shoe. Or when we were going to church, I hid one in his suit coat pocket. I put one in his car, under his pillow, in the shower, taped to the mirror, on his game remotes, etc. 

He loved it so much! At the end of it, on Valentines Day, I gave him a Movie Gift card to go see a new movie, (we love going to the movies!), along with his last treat!

It was so fun to do something for half of the month to show him how much I Love Him!

I recommend doing something like this for your spouse or significant other, it is so simple but really makes them feel special and keeps them in a Great mood all month!!




 



 


















Comments

Popular Posts